Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Girls' Day

At the end of June, I got the biggest treat and was able to have a fun girls' day to Sacramento with my friends Emilee and Natalie. I've gotten to really know these awesome women in my ward and they have become dear friends to me. I'm so thankful for them and to know they are always there if I need anything at all. They are such fun ladies and we've had fun doing different activities with our kids and having craft days. Anyway, we have a lot of similar interests and we decided to do some fun shopping at Hobby Lobby, Anthropologie, H&M, IKEA, and we also enjoyed some delicious meals at Rigos and Cheesecake Factory. Even though it was 110* (literally), we had a blast. We ended the day with a stroll around the Sacramento temple. It was a fabulous and fun day!  photo 8684AB1C-520C-48FC-A625-BEE36219382D-6408-000006B25B5971EC_zps4b1055e0.jpg I was quite impressed with Natalie and I getting these giant boxes (a huge bookshelf and bunkbeds) into her minivan by ourselves. Girl power!  photo F8988300-FD55-4C22-BBD5-C1E1C89DA52F-6408-000006B2522D4D76_zps751e48e7.jpg

No comments: