Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Summertime Shenanigans

Summer always seems to fly by. I always have grand plans of taking the kids to the pool and the park every day, and then real life reminds me I have tons of stuff to do at home too. However, we've sill managed to squeeze in some really fun stuff. We have gone to the splash pad and then we took a trip to Sand Harbor with friends. The kids have had a blast with all of the activities. Last year Addy was pretty apprehensive about water, but this year she is a new girl. She's a total fish and was swimming like a crazy woman in Lake Tahoe. So here are some fun photos of some of our summer activities. Even though we haven't done as much as I originally wanted, we have still had a pretty great summer.  photo 5AF4B972-59B1-4A0D-AD38-0664468DA1F4-6408-000006B2978019EB_zps1d93e146.jpg  photo 2EC66CE5-0E2E-4DB4-A9D8-255E680268C2-6408-000006B2936FDB99_zps8be84f9c.jpg  photo 25EE9A40-6E31-446A-BA0A-CC037B8DB359-6408-000006B2A74A454E_zpsa6831f56.jpg  photo 600578F7-D772-4B33-96E6-A340235AAC23-6408-000006B28E92B3DF_zps248d44e6.jpg  photo 98C10E56-62DC-4C54-A867-F16A00E15BA0-6408-000006B28647C5D9_zps66e6dff1.jpg  photo 35F6DB03-73AB-4DCA-B5BE-B5D4645AA807-6408-000006B2AC7C4EE8_zpsbae53333.jpg
Liam with Brian Bodily and Matt Giles
   photo 207D72BB-55BB-4015-A4C8-E97F7D8BF62F-28269-00001AB085F24611_zps02bf059c.jpg
Addy with Ivy and Sophie Perry
   photo F5668E84-0AF8-4C79-B4D8-EF0AB8CBB400-28269-00001AB078E22487_zps7391fd2a.jpg photo 7954CF59-4FEA-494C-9732-864D2E967FBD-28269-00001AB06AC39DCF_zps960e1fe6.jpg  photo 5A1587B3-1F1C-4855-BAAF-E6C7AA83EFF1-28269-00001AB065061E9C_zps6d027402.jpg  photo 385AB892-662C-4EE6-8769-619C220AAA9A-28269-00001AB05A7D1E42_zpsfdcacc28.jpg  photo 367CC46C-1067-4A78-A940-8E336DEE6E50-28269-00001AB02F259C49_zps5cba336e.jpg  photo F23E9F0B-8D81-4DF9-9BDE-E2E1BD25CF51-28269-00001AB0367E4429_zps33fe2869.jpg  photo 11EAAAA6-3921-45C6-BECE-3F6D397B9693-28269-00001AB04F6D499B_zpscc96db11.jpg  photo 96E72B76-E018-445C-8B8F-0C5B696B611B-28269-00001AB03DF68053_zpsf2600931.jpg  photo 5102BE85-A24F-49C0-8766-582D2615B86A-28269-00001AB04503EF11_zps29466a7e.jpg

No comments: