







That evening we celebrated Nana's birthday and I made her a yummy strawberry cream cake from my friend Natalie's blog. It was fun to bake something new. It was also so nice to relax and let the kids play and enjoy the slower pace of the small town. I really miss that. My mom got all of our old barbie stuff down and Addy had a BLAST playing with it.
Sunday, the dads decided that they wanted to go fishing, so we went out to some ponds. Unfortunately the fish weren't biting, but we had a great time. Addy was so much more in to it that I was anticipating. And Liam decided that he LOVES casting with an adult fishing pole and he just wanted to practice constant casting. After fishing, we did some target shooting. It was a very fun day!

Unfortunately I didn't take any 'formal' pictures of the dads with the kids. :( However, my kids and myself are SO lucky to have such a wonderful daddy and papa. So, so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment