Saturday, July 6, 2013

Phone Randoms

Here are a few fun photos I've taken recently from my phone. It's hard because I use my phone so much more lately than my big camera, it's just so much easier. And I get some really cute photos but I often forget to upload them to my blog. I'm going to try to do a better job of that.

Wes sent me this photo of my pitiful tired boy one day while I was working. He was trying so hard to stay awake! So cute.  photo 8C7C1122-9160-40ED-B7FA-EBC421DDDA72-29724-00000D87FE508E4A_zps589bb2f4.jpg Just some cute pics of my Addy-roo.  photo A173287E-B006-415B-A669-3AB558B0726E-29724-00000D88416DFEFA_zpsc9e61f71.jpg  photo A878C755-798F-4BC4-89D9-67E75767776C-29724-00000D88342C9D44_zps02873419.jpg One day I was in the nursery at work and there was nothing going on, so I decided to make some baby girl hats for the new babies. :)  photo AAF949DF-F723-41E1-8CEB-E6792C52E07B-29724-00000D88169E7673_zps174c4987.jpg My adorable, happy boy  photo 9CC9E7CC-3E5D-4EBA-9143-9B82EF1323A0-29724-00000D880AA4F301_zps7ec654a0.jpg  photo A745FA60-20A7-431D-BDBA-B88D2DE8DBF3-29724-00000D8825E5F6E1_zpsaa011274.jpg I didn't anticipate such an awesome sunburn line from my sparkle headband I wore during the color run.  photo DB598DB7-E47D-4F7E-A6CB-5E836780D27D-29724-00000D884EB9903E_zpsc3416f13.jpg And my cute kids decided they were going to have a 'sleepover' one night in Liam's bed. Addy hates when Liam isn't in there sleeping with her. He is such a good big brother and she loves him so much.  photo 17FDEAB6-5F62-4994-BD9E-F29E9E165DAB-29724-00000D885DAAB71E_zps21242440.jpg

No comments: