Saturday, August 23, 2008

Date Night!

Last night, Wes, Jake, Erica and I went on a Mini-Golf and Coldstone double date. We had a great time! The night started off very well for me-- I got the first hole in one! I really, really stink at mini-golf, so this was especially exciting. Erica followed right after me with her hole in one. Her little baby girl might be quite the mini golfer!
Poor Jake and Wes got two strokes on the lucky hole!
Then a sudden turn of events had me getting approximately seven or so strokes on each hole. I even had one go in the water on total accident. I got chastised by the attendent who told me to "Please be more careful" with a huge smile on her face like she was laughing at me.
Erica kept up a pretty even game with good consistency until we got to a hole with a spinner and I got to switch scores with her! Muhahahah However, even with my luck in score switching and a hole in one, I still got fourth place. Erica came in with the bronze.
And proud Jake got the gold and Wes with the silver only two strokes ahead of Jake.
Of course the husbands had to trick us and play a few video games before we left.

We had a wonderful time, even if I am still horrible at mini-golf. I think that hole in one may have been my first one ever(well, without cheating that is...)!

No comments: