
We had a baby shower today for my good friend, Erica. Erica and I have been in the same ward for about 2 years now, but only in the last 8 or so months have we really become good friends. I've felt so lucky to have her as a friend-- we have so much in common, so we always have a great time hashing over good books, movies, TV shows, kids, etc. And our husbands have the same interests and, sometimes, the same maturity level. ;) Anyway, her baby girl is due in September. The poor sweet baby girl doesn't even have a name yet! But, I think we pretty much decided at her shower today that her son, Ethan, had chosen the perfect name for her sweet girl: Caramel, who will fondly be called Cari or Mel. Well, at least that's what her great-grandma thinks! Poor Baby Finlay, even if her mommy gives her a beautiful name, will now be known as Caramel. Anyway, you can imagine how hard it was to play the game "Don't say 'Baby' or 'Name' " while having this conversation.
On to presents. Erica's sister LeAnne insisted she open her gift that her girls picked out for the baby at Cabela's.

Pretty cute!



We had a great shower. Thanks to everyone who came and made it special. Now we just have to wait to see Caramel's sweet face. :)
Erica- I hope you don't hate me after this!!! ;)
2 comments:
I don't hate you. I love it! Thank you for a wonderful shower.
P.S. I love your new header.
I concur, great shower, great company... and especially great food.... mmmmmm... Thanks!!
Post a Comment