
I know that this post probably makes me the biggest dork ever, but I'm still going to post it. I got my nursing school uniforms the other day! I got them all washed and ironed last night and all of the sudden, everything is becoming so real. I'm so excited, but insanely nervous, apprehensive, proud, elated, you name it and I'm probably feeling it. I guess I got so excited when I got the uniforms because I feel like I have earned them. I know the hard work it yet to come, but it feels good to see what I've been working for for the past 4 years paying off. I'm proud to get to wear Orvis School of Nursing uniforms and to soon be graduating from my mom's alma mater. I am just glad I don't have to wear the white hat and dress like she did...
No comments:
Post a Comment