Nana also had to get Liam a treat while we were out and about, and since we were on our way home, I said ok to a sugar-free chocolate covered pretzel. We were laughing hysterically at Liam's seriously chocolately face. The funny thing is that by the time we took this photo, he had somehow licked off a large majority of what was on his face. So this is him in good shape!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Fall is on it's way!
I LOVE Fall. I love things about every season, but when fall rolls around each year, I'm always happy and excited about it. I love the crisp, cool air and the beautiful colors. My mom came to Reno this weekend while Wes was gone hunting to help me out with Liam so I could get some homework and studying done. I don't know if any of you have tried these, but these gel window clings are the best! They are so fun and you can get them at Wal-Mart for like $1. They had their Halloween stuff out at the store already(I know, it's a bit early), so we had to get some. Liam loves to put them up and practice his way of spelling. They are just fun and festive. I love decorating for Fall as well. I got some of my stuff up this week. Liam's Halloween costume is on it's way from Oma as well. :) We can't wait!

Nana also had to get Liam a treat while we were out and about, and since we were on our way home, I said ok to a sugar-free chocolate covered pretzel. We were laughing hysterically at Liam's seriously chocolately face. The funny thing is that by the time we took this photo, he had somehow licked off a large majority of what was on his face. So this is him in good shape!
I also wish I had my camera at church today. Today was our ward's primary program and Liam was thrilled to hear the kids sing and speak. They did a fabulous job and he loved singing along with them to the songs that he knew. I truly think music will be this child's calling. He was 'conducting' and had so much enthusiasm and often times was right on with the tune and melody. I love the Spirit that music and children combined bring. It was beautiful.
Nana also had to get Liam a treat while we were out and about, and since we were on our way home, I said ok to a sugar-free chocolate covered pretzel. We were laughing hysterically at Liam's seriously chocolately face. The funny thing is that by the time we took this photo, he had somehow licked off a large majority of what was on his face. So this is him in good shape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww...I love hearing about a love of music from a young age :0)
Post a Comment