So this is going to be a big video post! The first is of our little smarty britches counting in Spanish--something we didn't even know he knew how to do until he did it himself one day. Guss Dora's a pretty good teacher, huh? Now we're working on German. We're parental failures in the German department because he didn't learn German first! haha.
The next might be offensive to some, but they are NOT intended to be that way. I'm sure many of your have heard of Sarah Palin(the VP candidate)'s interview this past week with Katie Couric. It didn't go so well for her. One of my patient's said her first problem was letting Katie Couric interview her. This video is just one of the parts of the interview. The only reason I'm posting this is for comparison to the next video. The next video is a skit from Saturday Night Live with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. It is beyond hilarious. They also have skits of the Presidential debate, but I think Tina Fey by far did the best job. Regardless of whether or not you like Sarah Palin, I think you'll find this funny. I especially love the line where she was disheartened with all the foreign workers at the UN and how she wants to bring jobs back to America. I thought someone may find it as funny as I did. :) To understand all of the jokes, you have to watch all four parts of the original interview so you can understand the finger licking and the lifeline jokes, but you can find the other parts on youtube. Tina Fey just looks so much like her and she has that accent nailed! Enjoy!
Here is the one part of the original interview with Katie Couric.
Ok, so I can't get the SNL skit to embed, but here is the link. Just Click. :)
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/couric-palin-open/704042/
1 comment:
Love the Liam video!!!! oh boy what a cutie!!!
Post a Comment