My mom wrapped up a few fun things for me to open. I am laughing here because I saw these vanilla tootsie rolls that I love and told my mom to hide them and give them to me after the baby comes and they were in the bag. I only ate a few and gave them back to her to hide for postpartum. haha
She gave me the cutest, cozy Halloween socks to wear after the baby, too.
And this little outfit-- so cute! It says "I love cookies" and has Christmas cookies all over the pants. Of course this outfit is especially reserved for Christmas cookie decorating in December. I have photos of me as a newborn in the cradle next to the table where my mom, grandma and sister were decorating sugar cookies.
Heather gave me this adorable sleeper that says 'angel' with little wings. So sweet!
Heather is a very talented quilter and makes these beautiful baby quilts. She made this GORGEOUS quilt for Addy that I just love. It has bright colored polka dot flannel and beautiful pink and green minky fabric. I really, really love it. In fact, I had to hang onto it throughout my pedicure because it's just that cozy.
Heaven:
And here are all of our beautiful toesies: mom, Heather, Grandma (with a daring, Dorothy glitter red), me (with PINK and flowers--hopefully Addy likes them enough to want to come see them soon!), and Erica.
Thank you for such a wonderful day! It was a very special treat. Addy and I are so lucky to have such wonderful women in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment