Sunday, October 17, 2010

Proud Parents

Today Wes and I were very proud parents. I was so nervous that the baby would come before Liam's first primary program and I would miss it. But, Addy was a sweet sister and has been holding out so we could all see Liam in his program. I had to snap a few shots of our little Sunbeam before church today. He was *so* excited to participate. He practiced and practiced and practiced his part.



He did a superb job saying his part. He did it nice and slow and spoke very clearly just like we had practiced. I thought for sure he'd yell it and speed through it and no one would understand, but he really did perfectly. Here was his part:
"I have blonde hair and I have a spirit body, just like my Heavenly Father. I am his son."

Good job, Mr. Liam Sunbeam! We love you! (PS- see our great papa pumpkins on the porch?)

1 comment:

Jana Banana said...

Oh that little Liam is not so little anymore....and I love the pumpkins super cute! I hope all is well with you. Oh a fall baby how wonderful! :)Thinking of you often my twin!!