Our new tradition in the last few years is to have a very casual Christmas Brunch with everyone in their PJ's playing games and eating yummy food. It's a tradition that I'm very glad we started that makes Christmas day so much more relaxed. This year, my sister hosted. We went over and I was able to snatch up Peyton for a few snuggles first thing. He's just soo sweet.

I could hardly contain myself for Heather's gift from my mom and I. I used Heritage Makers to copy all of her posts and pictures from her blog in 2008 into a digital scrapbook. She loved it! It took a few months but it was really fun to do. I'm now working on finishing my book. It's a great keepsake.

Liam and Izzy had a lot of fun opening gifts and playing with their loot.

Peyton had fun hanging out with GG. :) Look at his cute lil smile. :)

Heather also really liked her scarf that I made her.

More Peyton. I told ya I couldn't get enough.

Liam got a bowling set from Titi and Uncle Shaawn. Grandpa-Great joined Liam and Izzy for the fun!

After we left Titi's to go home, all Liam could think about was eating his lollipop and playing with his trains. So that is exactly what we did.

This photo cracks me up. He was really into licking his lollipop. haha

His train set is pretty rockin'!

Phew! I'm finally done posting Christmas photos! :) It was a wonderful holiday season this year, but I'm looking forward to finally having a holiday season next year that I don't have to worry about any school work or tests! It will be amazing! We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
1 comment:
i probably have said this before, but i have a sister named Heather!! weirdddd.
Post a Comment